Dublin, Ireland, 28th November 2018: Global travel technology company CarTrawler, has announced the winners of its annual Customer Satisfaction Awards 2018. These awards are an annual event and acknowledge and commend the efforts of independent and global car rental suppliers in raising customer satisfaction levels, with the awards based on geographic location and supplier type.
Customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores determined the award winners, a metric which comprises of direct feedback from customer surveys.The awards were presented by CarTrawler’s Chief Customer Officer, Michael Nolan and Director of Supply, Sally O’Donnell, during CarTrawler’s Annual Winter Conference in Powerscourt Hotel.
CarTrawler is honoured to congratulate the following winners in seven location-based categories:
- Best European Location, Independent Supplier – Klasswagen Budapest Airport
- Best European Location, Global Supplier – Keddy by Europcar Hahn Airport
- Best North American Location, Individual Supplier – Alamo Edmonton Airport
- Best Middle East and Africa Location, Individual Supplier – Europcar Capetown International Airport
- Best Middle East and Africa Location, Global Supplier – Budget Johannesburg Tambo Airport
- Best LAC and Australasia Location, Individual Supplier – Thrifty Auckland Airport
- Best LAC and Australasia Location, Global Supplier – Europcar Hobart Airport
- Worldwide Supplier Location of the Year 2018 – Alamo Edmonton Airport
CarTrawler’s Customer Centre of Excellence staff also chose winners who exemplified outstanding excellence in customer service. Winners were announced in two overall categories:
- Outstanding Service Award, Individual Supplier – Centauro
- Outstanding Service Award, Global Supplier – Hertz Group
Michael Nolan, Chief Customer Officer commented: ‘I’d like to congratulate the winners of this year’s CarTrawler Customer Service Awards as they have distinguished themselves as leaders in customer care. Our awards serve as an industry beacon for service excellence and we are proud to partner with these customer -focused organisations who have demonstrated a real commitment to improving their customer’s experience”.
Click here to sign up for the CarTrawler newsletter.