What you will be doing?
The purpose of the role is to:
- To manage a Google Tag Manager plant at CarTrawler and work with Product & Technology and engine-owners to develop and enforce tagging discipline to allow longitudinal analysis.
- To enable CarTrawler to incorporate user journey information in business decision making.
- To support CarTrawler`s efforts to identify pain points in the customer journey and to formulate hypotheses about root-causes that designers can use to remediate.
- In the longer term, to enable CarTrawler to link customer journey information from engine implementation through to warehousing/analytics.
Directly responsible to: Insights Manager
- Ensure data is correct and dependable through architectural review of tagging, identifying tagging gaps and working with product teams in order to set up and validate tagging
- Monitor & analyse user behaviour across CarTrawler`s product range
- Identify and analyse relevant data to drive business goals; turn data into actionable insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop clear and measurable business and testing objectives and define KPIs
- Identify and locate data trends from a variety of data sources
-Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Share findings and reports with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify tracking requirements
- Data Science to feed relevant information into models, e.g. pricing & sorting
- Trading function, Partner Relationship Management, Supply & Insurance and CCE to ensure they are equipped, where necessary, with information, context, insight, tools and resources
- Product & Technology to feed into product development cycles and to provide regular reporting on key metrics
- Product Engineering to implement improvements to tagging infrastructure
Knowledge and experience:
- 2+ years` experience working within website analytics
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complex contexts
- Experience in website analytics tools (e.g. custom tagging solutions, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag Manager)
- Experience in supporting designers with UX research
- Experience with SQL-based query languages
- Strong data visualisation skills with ability to present data in a logical & meaningful way
- Strong critical/analytical thinking skills
- Independent, structured and proactive working methods
- Confident communicator - ability to present and share findings to a variety of audiences in a clear, concise way telling a compelling user story from data
- Inquisitive mind - seeks new information, asks questions and is curious and eager to learn
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
To sign up for job alerts and have jobs emailed to you click here