What you will be doing?
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Accountable for performing requirements analysis for process improvement and CCE department-wide projects
- Work closely with the CI Process Engineer by supporting the identification of opportunities to optimise processes and ways of working; in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost and maximize profitability within the customer function
- Have a deep understanding of the business processes with the view to contribute to the success of improvements. Support the evaluation of these processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Accountable for regular analysis and tracking the success of dept process optimisations and projects
- Responsible for ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing user acceptance testing(UAT) and handover to BAU, ensuring adoption of new systems and processes across the Customer function
- Provide leadership by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; driving the resolution of issues.
- In all optimisation efforts seeks to reduce the need for customer contact
- Continuous Improvement Process Engineer in ongoing reviews and optimisations of business processes.
- Project Manager in requirements gathering and rolling out of projects to BAU state.
- Other functional equivalents for cross functional operational improvements involving CCE.
- Product & Technology to ensure all areas are covered for the lean & process optimisations of technology and agent interfaces.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Min 3 to 5 years post qualification experience or related business experience
- Excellent Analytical Skills with strong planning and organising skills
- Previous projects experience in analysing large datasets and presenting insights to key decision makers
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine optimum solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
To sign up for job alerts and have jobs emailed to you click here