What you will be doing?
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Working with Engineering, Product and IT to understand business requirements.
- Collaborating with engineers to break down requirements into clear technical tasks.
- Taking responsibility for delivering technical tasks with high quality, performant code and tests.
- Working with team to meet project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Providing constructive feedback to all members of the team through timely code reviews.
- Presenting and participating in showcases, tech chats and developer conferences.
- Engineering Management to ensure delivery of quality software on schedule.
- Product and Design to ensure alignment on meeting product visions and goals.
- External partners to assist integration of CarTrawler software solutions.
- IT to ensure successful operation of our software solutions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to write modular, scalable, and clean code.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git or similar.
- Knowledge of the full testing pyramid
- Knowledge of at least one of the following automation testing frameworks: Selenium, Protractor, TestCafe, Cypress or Nightwatch
- Familiar with Docker, Jenkins and other CI/CD tooling