What you will be doing?
Reporting to: Head of Business Development (Core)
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Plan, build and maintain strong business relationships with key prospective partners to drive Commercial Sales strategic priorities
- Identify, progress and harness a comprehensive pipeline of new key business opportunities
- Through a solution sales approach, forge and develop a clear understanding of customer`s business and technology requirements and to develop a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Prepare and submit customer proposals to the highest professional standard ensuring the CarTrawler brand and commercial guidelines are adhered to.
- Lead the design and presentation of customer solutions. Manage all relevant internal and external relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction through service delivery and ongoing support.
- Manage and progress all sales opportunities through Salesforce ensuring completeness & accuracy of relevant engagements and providing comprehensive updates for senior management and CarTrawler Executive team
- Through active and effective pipeline management and sales execution, ensure sales targets are achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Play an active role in supporting key internal stakeholders (e.g. Product, Commercial and Technical Teams) with a thorough understanding of market demands and client requirements. Directly assist with New Product Development activity where relevant and required.
- Collaborate with other key departments (e.g. Product, Legal, Finance, Partner Management) throughout the sales process, particularly during competitive tenders and responding to RFPs
- Make a positive contribution to wider sales team and overall business unit development and strategy.
- Represent the company at industry and or other networking events.
- Work with Marketing to build high impact local and global campaigns.
- Product to ensure a thorough understanding of market demands
- Legal, Finance and Partner Management throughout sales process
- Product Marketing to ensure high standard and relevant content for presentations and meetings
- 3+ years working in a sales environment preferably within the travel industry
- Proven track record of selling into the corporate marketplace. Driven by success, with a strong desire to win.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets on a regular and recurring basis whilst ensuring customer expectations are always met.
- Ability and confidence to operate and communicate effectively at all levels both in a professional and social setting.
- Excellent communicator and experienced at delivering sophisticated sales presentations at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively developing and managing a qualified sales pipeline of opportunity.
- Excellent knowledge of the marketplace and overall travel industry.
- Highly professional, with strong personal and professional integrity, who can successfully represent CarTrawler both internally & externally.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with all stakeholders inside and outside of CarTrawler
- Excellent commercial acumen with direct experience of preparing and submitting complex bids and/or tender responses.
- Highly motivated, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, high expectations of yourself and the wider company in support of customer needs.
- Organisational & project management skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers and reports.
- Technology savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively.
- Have proven day to day working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Salesforce (CRM)
- Ability to travel as needed and flexible to adapt working style and hours to the changes in work volume.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
To sign up for job alerts and have jobs emailed to you click here