What you will be doing?
Reporting to: Head of Business Development (Core)
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- Plan, build and maintain strong business relationships with key prospective partners to drive Commercial Sales strategic priorities
- Identify, progress and harness a comprehensive pipeline of new key business opportunities
- Through a solution sales approach, forge and develop a clear understanding of customer`s business and technology requirements and to develop a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Prepare and submit customer proposals to the highest professional standard ensuring the CarTrawler brand and commercial guidelines are adhered to.
- Lead the design and presentation of customer solutions. Manage all relevant internal and external relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction through service delivery and ongoing support.
- Manage and progress all sales opportunities through Salesforce ensuring completeness & accuracy of relevant engagements and providing comprehensive updates for senior management and CarTrawler Executive team
- Through active and effective pipeline management and sales execution, ensure sales targets are achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Play an active role in supporting key internal stakeholders (e.g. Product, Commercial and Technical Teams) with a thorough understanding of market demands and client requirements. Directly assist with New Product Development activity where relevant and required.
- Collaborate with other key departments (e.g. Product, Legal, Finance, Partner Management) throughout the sales process, particularly during competitive tenders and responding to RFPs
- Make a positive contribution to wider sales team and overall business unit development and strategy.
- Represent the company at industry and or other networking events.
- Work with Marketing to build high impact local and global campaigns.
- Product to ensure a thorough understanding of market demands
- Legal, Finance and Partner Management throughout sales process
- Product Marketing to ensure high standard and relevant content for presentations and meetings
- 3+ years working in a sales environment preferably within the travel industry
- Proven track record of selling into the corporate marketplace. Driven by success, with a strong desire to win.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets on a regular and recurring basis whilst ensuring customer expectations are always met.
- Ability and confidence to operate and communicate effectively at all levels both in a professional and social setting.
- Excellent communicator and experienced at delivering sophisticated sales presentations at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively developing and managing a qualified sales pipeline of opportunity.
- Excellent knowledge of the marketplace and overall travel industry.
- Highly professional, with strong personal and professional integrity, who can successfully represent CarTrawler both internally & externally.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with all stakeholders inside and outside of CarTrawler
- Excellent commercial acumen with direct experience of preparing and submitting complex bids and/or tender responses.
- Highly motivated, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, high expectations of yourself and the wider company in support of customer needs.
- Organisational & project management skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers and reports.
- Technology savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively.
- Have proven day to day working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Salesforce (CRM)
- Ability to travel as needed and flexible to adapt working style and hours to the changes in work volume.