What you will be doing?
The individual will be required to ensure performance is understood, reported accurately, and contextualised for key stakeholders. The role will require an individual with strong leadership skills and a strategic mindset who is proactive in identifying scalable commercial opportunities, with a proven track record of driving projects to conclusion.
As the Commercial Analyst Manager this individual must possess strong communication skills, as they will be occasionally tasked with representing the Commercial Analyst Team in meetings with key stakeholders. The Commercial Analyst Team will be work fluidly across squads, and the ideal candidate therefore will be highly adaptable, with the ability and desire to learn quickly new business models and geographical dynamics.
- Represent the Commercial Analyst team in key stakeholder meetings ensuring deliverables are shared and actions are aligned and prioritised in line with commercial outcomes.
- Project manage the Commercial Analyst team on any cross-squad action plans or in the building of statistical models to aid performance marketing (e.g. customer segmentation modelling, lifetime value).
- Organise and host regular sessions to promote communication and learnings across the Commercial Analyst Team.
- Serve as a coach and a mentor to other member of the Commercial Analyst Team, ensuring technical and non-technical training needs are identified and solved for and the existing skills are leveraged optimally to solve business problems.
- Communicate trading outcomes, and the drivers of trading outcomes to key stakeholders; adapt and tailor communication style and depth to ensure stakeholder can interpret key messages.
- Develop a scalable, automated reporting framework to enable channel and P&L owners to analyse business performance and identify commercial trends.
- Ensure P&L performance trends are communicated and contextualised and opportunities for growth are identified (across pricing, merchandising, sort order, and digital marketing initiatives) and prioritised.
- Conduct regular P&L performance "deep dives" on selected partner groups, delivering actionable insights for performance improvement, ensuring learnings are shared across the Commercial Analyst team.
- Work with the P&L and Data Science to ensure test initiatives are implemented according to best practice, enabling actionable insights and interpreted correctly.
- At least 4 years + experience in similar/relevant role.
- At least 1 years` experience managing a team of high-performing analysts or being a team lead to a high-performing business unit.
- Third-level degree in IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or related field.
- Experience working with large datasets, with strong data manipulation skills and strong practical experience using SQL.
- Curiosity and passion about data and data visualisation: experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau Server.
- Proven track record in using data to identify commercial opportunities or product improvements and driving tangible business results off the back of the ensuing initiatives.
- Ability to communicate complex findings in a succinct and clear manner to a non-specialist audience.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with external partners.
- Experience in statistical programming languages like R or Python is a plus, but not a necessity.
Sorry, this vacancy is closed.
To sign up for job alerts and have jobs emailed to you click here