Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
CRM & Campaign Executive
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
The CRM & Campaign Executive is responsible for delivering the CRM and campaign needs for the partners or brands within a trading squad to drive improved commercial outcomes at the highest level of excellence.
Reporting to: CRM & Digital Execution Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Co-located within a Trading Squad, be the experts that can deliver turnkey solutions to partners for digital marketing, CRM via:
o The capability and knowledge to provide the best digital acquisition advice and service to our partners and owned brand teams
o The working knowledge of the processes and platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, widgets, microsites, and CMS) to execute independently of deep technical knowledge
o Execute against the detail of campaign management and surface the Trading Squad needs (e.g. Client ID management, confirmation of customer journey consistency, landing page URLs, compliance, etc.)
o Daily/weekly engagement with Trading Squad leader for most immediate needs and delivering them with speed and excellence
o Quality assurance checks of campaigns and marketing activities
· Support Campaign & Merchandising teams, Lifecycle teams to surface opportunities and drive new initiatives to anticipate partner needs; gather learnings from their best-performing activities
· Deliver high-quality briefs and requirements back to the CRM, Campaign & Merch, display or other execution teams, as needed
· Build strong collaboration and positive relationships with partners, team leads to deliver partner, customer, and commercial outcomes
· Responsible for staying up to date and engaging in the processes for requesting assets or guidelines for campaigns (i.e. offers, CRM execution, guidance on merchandising, copywriting, display ads, etc.) to execute against the campaign, merchandising, and CRM needs of partners and owned brands
· Accountable for generating insights from campaigns, merchandising, and digital marketing opportunities and executions to feed into the overarching strategic planning, anticipating new and potential partner needs:
o Opportunities to streamline activities further
o Insights and best practices from partners to improve strategic roadmaps and executions
o Missed opportunities to deliver new and improved tactics to anticipate partner needs
o Deliver agreed, consistent, timely KPIs on the performance of activities to line manager, partners, and/or squad leaders
· Responsible for loyalty reporting and ideation:
o Identifying and aligning key metrics and performance feedback loop for all loyalty and repeat activities
o Create CRM program operations and strategic insights, ideation (including loyalty) to drive improved repeat customer behaviors
o Tactical loyalty and repeat implementation of onsite merchandising, campaign or CRM (including loyalty programs, if applicable)
o Customer segmentation owner and ideation of key opportunities to improve commercials – where applicable (e.g. Super Tier 1 partners, owned brands) own deep insights for driving segmentation opportunities and delivering tactical execution for improved commercial outcomes
· Trading Squad lead (dotted line, reports daily activities)
· Lifecycle Manager; Creative, campaign, and merchandising leads
· Commercial analysts
· Marketing technology teams
· Product and Technology
Knowledge and Experience:
· 1+ years’ experience within digital marketing and/or a strong grounding in the principles of digital marketing from a 3rd level university
· Ability to work in SalesForce Marketing Cloud and CMS platform
· Experience in working towards metrics based on the principles of acquisition, churn & retention strategies; strong experience working in cross-functional teams and managing client expectations
· Experience in working towards metrics based on the principles of acquisition, churn & retention strategies; knowledge and execution against digital marketing KPIs of conversion, ROI, incrementalism, GM optimization
· Strong experience working in cross-functional teams and managing client expectations
· Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in using Excel; Tableau a plus