Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
Reporting to: Supply Analytics Manager
· As an Analyst you will work as part of a “Best in Class” Analytics Team by providing data derived insights, which in turn aim to support the wider Car Supply & Insurance Function.
· Turn insights and findings into easily understood recommendations which add commercial value is a critical part of the analyst role.
· Support internal stakeholders and CarTrawler’s external supply and insurance partners.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Collect, interpret and analyse data, from a number of data sources, including databases, such as Snowflake, and excel data files.
· Examination of key performance drivers, including identification of opportunities and cost savings, to track delivery of performance v. plan.
· Report insights & findings, with recommendations, to relevant stakeholders, with an intention of driving positive business decisions & outcomes.
· Work closely with the Car Supply & Insurance teams, plus other functions across the wider business, who require supply or insurance related analytical support.
· Use the tools and technology at hand such as: Tableau, SQL and Excel, to create graphs, visualisations and dashboards, which can be easily understood across the business.
· Create accurate & reliable reports that track agreed “Key Performance Indicators”.
· Engage with the wider analytics team to promote and share knowledge, with the aim of creating a supportive and collaborative environment.
· Work closely with the Supply Analytics Manager on key projects and your team colleagues to foster apositive & engaging environment that strives on improving the Supply Analytics Function.
· Car Supply & Insurance Teams: Key stakeholders who rely on the Supply Analytics Functions expertise.
· Trading Operations: Offer insight and support that would better improve the trading output, with the goal of increasing company revenue, lowering costs and enhancing our customer’s experience.
· Data Science & Insights: This is a 2-way relationship with the aim of both functions relying on each other to better improve the accuracy and data quality.
· Finance: Alignment with business reporting, insurance claims & insurance provisioning.
· Customer Operations: Provide any insights that will improve the customer experience, which in turn reflects positively on Cartrawler, Cartrawlers B2C brands and Cartrawlers B2B partners.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Knowledge of the car rental, insurance, or travel industry is desirable.
At least 1 years + experience in similar/relevant role.
Third-level degree in IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or related field.
Experience working with large datasets, with strong data manipulation skills and strong practical experience using SQL.
Curiosity and passion about data and data visualisation: experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau Server.
Proven track record in using data to identify commercial opportunities or product improvements and driving tangible business results off the back of the ensuing initiatives.
Ability to communicate complex findings in a succinct and clear manner to a non-specialist audience. Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with external partners.
· Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
· Experience with SQL & Tableau, or similar BI applications, is desirable.
· Proven ability to work with & manage large data sets.
· Proven ability to tell a story with the use of data.
· Strong analytical skills – ability to ‘think outside the box’.
· Builds & maintains positive relationships within the team, cross-functionally and with external stakeholders.
· Holds self-accountable for ensuring that results are achieved.
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects & drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
· Takes initiative when needed to delivery on critical tasks.
· Work as part of a team and be a team player.
· Ability to prioritise workloads according to business focus and opportunity.
· Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity and reliability.
· Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills that could improve job performance.
· Experience working in a regulated industry and/or strong regulatory awareness, is a benefit.