Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Commercial Manager - Insurance
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
CarTrawler offer a range of insurance products ancillary to car rental.
The Commercial Manager will have responsibility for the overall insurance proposition to ensure value maximisation across the entire programme and identification of new opportunities. Working closely with the Insurance Account Manager, your insurance oversight will also ensure alignment to car supply products as well as partner asks and business development requirements. A self-starter, you will be involved in commercial negotiations, reviewing trading performance, claim management initiatives and problem solving.
Reporting to: Head of Insurance & Supply Procurement Strategy
Main accountabilities and key tasks
· Responsibility for overall insurance proposition to ensure value maximisation & consistency across insurers.
· Adopt a holistic view of insurance opportunities by focusing on the business case, in the context of the wider Cartrawler proposition.
· Close alignment with Insurance Account Manager to manage insurer relationships & ensure creative, yet compliant solutions.
· Work closely with the wider Supply team, Operations department, Product & Technology department and the Exec.
· Use analytics to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for incremental revenue and/or cost savings and implement any actions identified to achieve these objectives. Take the insurance lead in any cross functional projects in relation to same.
· Close alignment with Legal & Compliance to ensure ongoing adherence to compliance protocols across markets, as well as commercial negotiations.
· Support in the development and implementation of the insurance strategy.
· Ensure cross-functional alignment with internal stakeholder via two-way information sharing with our stakeholders, particularly with regards to performance.
· Collaborate extensively cross-functionally to ensure the insurance voice is heard.
· Work on projects within the Supply team and in the broader CarTrawler business to develop and implement best practice.
Knowledge and Experience
· Experience of 5 years in Consulting/Accounting/ Insurance role
· Knowledge of the insurance & car rental industry desirable
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
· Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators – possess great attention to detail and ability to prioritise workloads according to business focus and opportunity
· Commercial awareness – familiarity with key contract terms and commercial structures
· Excellent communicator – ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
· Strong presentation skills & experience in presenting to senior stakeholders
· Experience designing and leading complex strategic programs with both internal and external stakeholders
· High integrity, and excellent relationship development and negotiation skills
· Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience in contract management and implementing controls and systems in relation to same