Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A high spec laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Product & Technology
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for product and technology, someone who cares deeply about customers and who can inspire a team to create great experiences for them. The successful candidate for this role will have a clear understanding of what’s important to our partners, customers and suppliers and how to build products that meet their needs.
Reporting to: Senior Product Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
- You will be part of a product team, coming up with effective solutions that are valuable (to our customers, partners and suppliers), viable (the solution works for our business), usable (the user can figure out how to use) and feasible (our engineers have the skills and technology to implement)
- Understanding the evolving market, the competitive landscape, our user challenges and how those inputs relate to the business strategy
- Identifying opportunities to improve key KPIs through product enhancements and advocating for those enhancements through the prioritisation and road mapping processes
- Collaborate with our Insights, Customer and Design teams on product discovery. Ensure that our solutions are informed by deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products
- Being open to change and experimentation – knowing that the successes and failures of testing are the core components of understanding product
- Inspiring a high performing team to deliver world-class products
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent and effective communicator – able to communicate at all levels within the team (tech, design, research) and the various business functions – relaying product updates, decisions and rationale
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Strong understanding of lean/agile delivery and software delivery lifecycle methodologies
- Commercial savviness – solid understanding of product performance and setting KPIs for product and testing success
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship