Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A high spec laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Senior Product Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Product & Technology
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
We’re looking for someone who understands that Product Management is a holistic activity extending through three phases of a well-defined lifecycle: Product Strategy, realising the business’s objectives by developing an understanding of the market, defining our value proposition to our customers, and building a roadmap to realise that proposition; Product Delivery, delivering against that roadmap by building market-leading product; and Product Execution, managing the success of that product in-market and informing future strategy. The lifecycle is iterative, and executing successfully in any one phase means executing successfully in all three phases. The successful candidate will be able to take ownership of the phases of the lifecycle for a subset of the Cartrawler product and proposition, working both with their team, their peers, and business stakeholders to deliver the business’s objectives through the creation and management of superior product.
Reporting to: Director of Product & Design
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Define and communicate a product strategy informed by the pillars of the Cartrawler strategy which will allow us to achieve the stated strategic objectives of the business
· Develop an in-depth understanding of business drivers through competitor analysis, win-loss analysis, customer research, data etc; use this as an input to roadmap prioritisation, capability development and segmentation
· Manage the product roadmap, identifying changes and enhancements which are required to deliver the product strategy, manage demand from business stakeholders, and balance tactical and strategic investments
· Develop and refine value propositions to customer segments, addressing proposition gaps via roadmap
· Partner with business stakeholders to ready product projects for Intake; work with peers in Product & Technology to shepherd prioritised project through the development process
· Lead a team of Product Managers who have responsibility for scoping and delivering product projects in conjunction with their cross-functional product teams
· Keeping the business up to speed on latest developments in the domain - what we have in scoping, what we have in design, and what we have in delivery
· Understanding and driving the performance of our products in market
· Partnering with business stakeholders from the Commercial, Operations, Customer, Finance and Legal teams to understand their priorities, to identify dependencies on Product & Technology, and to help shape their strategies
· Working with product marketing, sales and operations, plan and execute go to market campaigns for both new and existing product capabilities so as to ensure that we are delivering the best of CT to our partners and their customers
· Working with Product Marketing and Insights to better define our partner segments and our proposition to those segments, to help define our roadmap for future product
· Working with Engineering and IT to ensure that we have appropriate end-to-end product delivery processes to execute against our roadmap
· Support sales to win deals by providing product expertise, managing prospect/customer driven change etc.
· Working with Partner Management, add value to customer relationships through roadmap presentations, sharing expertise, providing market insights etc.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Product Management role
· Leader and mentor – knowledgeable about our business and the product domain, and able to communicate that knowledge effectively
· Strategic thinker – able to see the big picture with our customers and business partners
· Commercial savviness – solid understanding of product performance and setting KPIs for product and testing success
· Excellent and effective communicator – able to communicate at all levels of the business from the C-suite down – relaying product updates, decisions and rationale, and adding value to strategic discussions
· Strong project manager – great organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
· Self-starter and collaborative team member – working well with your team, other product teams and the business in realising great product