Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Digital Learning Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
The Team: Talent On joining CarTrawler you will become a member of the Talent Team which sits as part of the wider People Team. As an organisation we are committed to investing in our people to ensure our colleagues have opportunities to thrive, learn, grow and reach their full potential. We support the business in achieving its strategy, objectives and a high performing culture. We are passionate about recruiting energetic, dedicated and collaborative people who will grow with CarTrawler. We work closely with all departments in the organisation supporting them to achieve their strategic goals as well as collaborating on ongoing projects.
The purpose of your role:
As Digital Learning specialist you will manage our Learning Management system-Looop, partner with our Online Digital learning provider LinkedIn learning and create online learning material using Captivate and Articulate. You will work alongside the Director of Talent in the roll out and implementation of our new development framework Thrive, creating online collateral and video content.
A key member of the Talent team you will report into the Director of Talent and will work closely with the People Business Partners, People Operations and the Talent Acquisition Manager.
What you will be doing day to day:
· Design and publish digital content as required using digital software such as Articulate
· Hold responsibility for the day to day management of our online digital platform Looop. This includes working with functional specialists to create user friendly digital content for all our employees
· Supporting the Talent Director in company roll out of Thrive-our Development framework and the online Academy and providing monthly reports on usage stats
· Active management of Talent calendar events and full administrative support for training and onboarding
· Managing relationship with external vendors e.g. LinkedIn learning
· Support Talent Director with budget management and resources relevant to area of work
Experience required- We are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate the following competencies: Is this you?
· Strong project management skills and demonstrable experience of delivering projects.
· A minimum of two years’ experience of scoping, developing and implementing digital learning solutions.
· Experience of working with Learning Management Systems and L&D software/digital platforms such as Articulate, Elucidat or Storyline.
· Experience of developing e-learning content.
· Experience of communicating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
· Strong collaborator with the ability to build relationships across the business.
· Vendor and budget management experience desirable
The person we’re looking for:
· Effective listener who seeks to understand requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
· Really strong at translating ideas into good visual collateral using powerpoint or other design tools
· Passionate about learning with strong growth mindset
· Self-starter with the ability to work to a high standard on own initiative.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
· Willingness to take ownership and act on feedback to improve performance.
· Strong team player and flexible in approach to work.
· Enthusiastic with a positive disposition and high energy levels.
· 3rd level qualification
· Excellent verbal and written English