Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
The Independent Supply Manger will have responsibility for the day-to-day relationship management of our Independent Suppliers and will work closely with the Corporate Supply team to ensure CarTrawler has the appropriate supply base to capitalise on both existing and future demand.You will proactively work with the car suppliers to ensure they have sufficient data and market context to continue to be successful. You will be responsible for ensuring that the content which customers have available to them is of a consistently excellent standard.
Reporting to: Senior Supply Team Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Build, manage and maximise effective and professional relationships with the car suppliers
· Account manage the independent car suppliers – having overall responsibility for all aspects of their brand including financing, reservations, rebates, growth and customer service
· Maintain supplier relationships by attending tradeshows, conferences and visiting suppliers as necessary
· Support the independent suppliers as necessary by helping them making good supply and pricing decisions to maximize revenue and profitability metrics for both supplier and CarTrawler
· Help drive improved customer experience while working closely with suppliers by providing them with actionable insights
· Ensure our car supply content is at a minimum on par with our competitors
· Work closely with the Car Supply team to negotiate optimal rebate structures
· Ensure optimum availability and rates are available for our car rental product at all times
· Collaborate extensively cross-functionally to ensure the supplier’s voice is heard
· Work closely with CDQ to make sure optimal content is live at any given time
· Work on projects within the supply team and in the broader CarTrawler business to develop and implement best practice
· Customer Centre of Excellence – two way stream of communication to ensure supplier brand is maintaining high quality standards
· Supply Operations and Product – open line of communication regarding supplier CDQ work, supplier product innovation and supplier reporting/analytics
· Insurance Supply – to work closely on the potential of engaging suppliers on supplier insurance
· Trading Team – regular liaison with the Trading Squads to ensure partner/customer product needs are being serviced and anticipated
Knowledge and Experience:
· Relevant experience in a similar account management role
· Experience in travel/car rental sector is preferred but not essential
· Strong relationship building skills
· High levels of self-direction
· Ability to prioritise tasks based on relative importance and urgency
· Contributes innovative ideas & supports knowledge sharing
· Team worker – ability to collaborate with various teams across the organisation
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
· Experience in data analysis, either through professional experience or your education
· Proven negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner