Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Partner Relationship Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
· To ensure that partner relationships are built, maintained and optimised.
· To equip Trading Squads with information, context and partner updates that could maximise business performance.
· Keeping partners up to date with regular, well-understood and insightful updates on trading performance.
Reporting to: Senior Partner Relationship Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Build and maximise strong relationships with partners (includes travel to visit partner locations/attend conferences as necessary)
· Participate in Trading Squads, collaborate to produce analyses to help partners understand pricing performance and impact of pricing decisions on commission and overall profitability
· Ensure trading results and drivers of these outcomes are communicated in a timely and well-understood form to partners
· Represent partners internally, acting as their advocate and serving as a communication link in cross-functional environments
· Ensure partner’s revenue potential is maximised
· Anticipate partner needs and develop a clear understanding of what drives partners motivations
· Prompt triaging and management of partner issues (feeding actions to the right area)
· Successfully upsell improved or incremental solutions in order to drive improved commercial outcomes for existing partners
Trading to provide commercial and strategic input to the Trading squads leads equipping them with information, context and partner updates that could maximise business performance
Go-Live Team and Sales to maximise smooth on-boarding and mitigate any potential risks/issues during handover of Partner accounts from Sales into Partner Relationship Management
Supply and Insurance to optimise alignment between supply and demand and to coordinate any partner specific requests (such as promotional content)
Knowledge and Experience:
· At least 1 - 2 years’ experience in similar/relevant role
High integrity, and excellent relationship development and negotiation skills
Business acumen to spot opportunities and speak knowledgeably about trading performance
· Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
· Proven ability to create, develop, run and deliver results from high performing teams
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
Ability to work in a fast paced, unpredictable environment