Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Business Development Executive
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
The Business Development Team plays an essential role in building future business for CarTrawler. It is a high energy, fast-paced team driven by exceeding goals and targets. The goal of this team is to identify and add new long term partnerships that will add value to our business.
You will be part of the Dublin based team, with responsibility for identifying, qualifying and driving B2B sales. This role requires someone with a proven track record of achievement in a target driven sales environment, with the ability to negotiate terms and close sales.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be capable of working on your own initiative to generate leads and develop new business. You are highly results driven, strongly analytical and enthusiastic about creating opportunities to deliver growth through the acquisition of new business.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Identify, create, progress and close sales in line with agreed Sales strategy
· Initiate the early phases of the sales cycle, creating awareness, interest and customer need that can lead to a successful sale
· Overcome objections and effectively articulate a strong business message
· Identify and manage customer requirements, influence prospects on a daily basis and present on the benefits and features of our products in order to meet targets
· Manage a list of defined prospects, plan and profile the accounts to execute the agreed Sales strategy and achieve booking and referral targets
· Drive sales of our product throughout your assigned accounts via phone, face to face meetings, trade shows and any other suitable networking opportunities
· Hand-off to either Senior Business Development team or Partner Management who handle in-life customers. Liaise with various in-house departments on an on-going basis to ensure effective and seamless sales optimisation
· Maintain and update your sales pipeline on a weekly basis using Salesforce, provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
· Support and guide potential leads to educate, optimize and grow CarTrawler bookings and revenue, ensuring our products are successfully recommended and upsold.
· Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
· Activity rates, campaigns, promotions
· Fluent English
· Candidates will have proven B2B sales experience with a solid ability in opportunity qualification, call control, account planning and time management
· Experience of selling technology solutions ideal but not mandatory. Previous travel industry a benefit.
· Pro-active, self-motivated, target driven
· Ability to quickly form relationships on the phone, to negotiate and close sales or refer to senior team.
· Irrepressible and upbeat spirit, sense of curiosity and tenacity - can single mindedly pursue the interests of our B2B prospects and their customers.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Customer focused and service minded.
· Highly organized and able to deal with multiple sales and priorities.
· Willingness to travel.