Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 X inches monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskHybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 X inches monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Corporate Supply Manager (Contract)
(Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
A Corporate Supply Manager will act as the day-to-day owner of Corporate Car Supply Relationships and ensure CarTrawler has the appropriate supply base of cars to capitalise on both existing and future demand. You will work closely with the Head of Car Supply and Director of Supply & Insurance to ensure our content, availability, price and commercials are best in class. You will proactively work with the corporate car suppliers to ensure they have sufficient data and market context to continue to be successful.
Reporting to: Head of Car Supply
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Build effective, professional and long-term relationships with the corporate car rental brand(s)
· Maintain and improve supplier relationships including quarterly business reviews, meetings, attending tradeshows and visiting suppliers
· Account manage each brand – having overall responsibility for all aspects of the brand including contracting, commercials, growth, customer service and billing
· Ensure our supply content, availability and rates for each brand is at a minimum on par with our competitors
· Work closely with the Head of Car Supply to negotiate optimal rebate structures and commercials
· Ensure that all corporate contracts are in date and plan for future contract negotiations in advance of contract expiry date
· Promote two-way information sharing with our suppliers, particularly with regards to market insights
· Use data driven insights to identify opportunities to collaborate with the car suppliers
· Work closely with the Supply Operations and Product team to provide insight and feedback on our supplier reporting, analytics and product workstreams
· Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the supply perspective is heard, well understood and actively factored in to relevant decisions
· Work on projects within the supply team and in the broader CarTrawler business to drive, develop and implement best practice
· Trading Team – regular liaison with the Trading Squads to ensure partner/customer supply needs are being serviced and anticipated
· Supply Operations and Product – open line of communication regarding supplier product innovation, supplier reporting/analytics and supplier data
· Insurance Supply – to work closely on the potential of engaging corporate suppliers on supplier insurance and investigation into customer insurance claims
Customer Centre of Excellence & Finance – two way stream of communication to establish and maintain process and procedures to ensure supplier brand is being maintained and all accounts are up to date
Knowledge and Experience:
· Relevant experience in a similar account management role with strong relationship building and communication skills
· Professional Qualification (eg. ACCA, ACA, CIMA, Legal Qualification etc) a benefit but not a necessity
· Proven commercial negotiation experience and skills
· Commercial awareness regarding contracts – familiarity with key contract terms and commercial structures
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills - either through professional experience or your educational qualifications
· Process driven individual with strong attention to detail & ability to understand financial and commercial indicators
Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects & drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
· Ability to prioritise tasks based on relative importance and urgency
· Contributes innovative ideas & supports knowledge sharing
· Team worker – ability to collaborate with various teams across the organisation