Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Graphic Designer - Mobility
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Reporting to: Product Manager - Mobility
At the start of 2019, CarTrawler created a dedicated business function within the organisation referred to as Mobility. 'Realise the Mobility Opportunity’ is one of the four pillars for the company strategy thus reinforcing its importance to the overall company vision. This function was set up to focus exclusively on a reformed mobility proposition when it comes to how we sell on-demand taxi hire, private transfer hire, airport shuttles and bus/coach hire for our partners, our partners end customers and our suppliers.
The dedicated function is made up of cross-functional disciplines which range from Product & Technology, Business Development, Partner Relationship Management, Data Insights, Supply and Customer teams respectively. It has a ‘start-up’ culture, unique to the wider organisation, as we are fully ring-fenced, autonomous and have developed the technology from the ground up - with a predominant focus on mobile. If you are keen to work in a fast-paced environment, work with a team of go-getters and are looking for a platform to showcase your creativity and make a difference - this is the role for you!
The Graphic Designer role within the Mobility function is responsible for gathering market and customer intelligence through research and creating assets to support digital marketing activities in order to deliver increased both demand and conversion for our partners.
Main Accountabilities and Key Tasks
· Work closely with the Mobility Commercial & Data Insights to deliver digital marketing campaigns by providing high quality, branded assets for partner initiatives.
· Own the maintenance of our scalable branded asset library for all engagement touchpoints – email, push notifications, in-app messaging, app message inbox.
· Maintain a suite of portfolio design elements to quickly and easily deliver against team creative needs for partners. For example providing quick turnaround mock-ups for partner pitch decks.
· Understand the importance of brand identity as part of our product offering to partners branding and document any partner requirements to support our top revenue driving partners.
· Continually stay up to date with the performance of CRM and partner placements, the latest changes in competitors’ products and travel industry trends.
· P&T – Product Manager – Liaise with your direct report on shared ways of working within your direct team and cross-functionally, managing your project intake and defining a personal growth plan to support your career goals.
· Commercial Team – Work closely with the Commercial Team to scope intake requirements, create briefs and deliver to agreed timelines.
· Data Insights Team – Collaborate with colleagues on qualitative data in order to generate revenue through continuous ideation on new campaign concepts.
Knowledge and Skills
· Expert knowledge of industry standard tools such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Figma, Sketch, InVision, Prototyping tools.
· Ability to present ideas and market research findings using PowerPoint or another visual tool.
· Excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels within the team (tech, design, research) and the various business functions.
· Excited about learning new skills and how to use technology.
· Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
· Knowledge of how digital marketing creates revenue for business.
Nice to have
· Basic HTML5 experience to be able to pull assets or partner styles from a page in case brand guidelines aren’t provided.
· Basic knowledge using Abstract.
· Ability to generate animated graphics for particular campaigns.
· Video production experience a plus, but not required.