Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Insurance Executive (12 month maternity contract)
(Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Purpose of Role:
· Support and maintain the car hire insurance product coverage across all regions and channels (to incorporate both third party insurance and insurance offered by car rental suppliers)
· Work to continually enhance, expand and optimise the insurance offering we provide to our partners and customers.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Ensure that CarTrawler maintains its strong relationship with its insurance suppliers through effective communication and resolution of key operational issues
· Build relationships with car suppliers who offer insurance products and work with Head of Insurance Supply and Supply Operations & Product team to evaluate this proposal
· Responsible for maintaining a full understanding of insurance trading trends and using this information to maximise insurance performance
· Liaise closely with the Supply Operations & Product team to ensure that the product is correctly displayed across all touch points and to monitor and test new deployments and functionality
· Work to maintain an appropriate level of insurance coverage on partner websites and identification of opportunities which may improve on performance
· Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that insurance product is correctly displayed
· Responsible for analysing all cases where insurance is not offered and identifying any opportunities where this can re redressed (to include exploring opportunities in new geographies/markets)
Keep track of and report on key insurance KPIs
Work collaboratively with Customer Centre of Excellence on resolving day to day issues and also managing escalated insurance claims
· Work with legal team to proactively monitor compliance and regulation of our insurance offering.
- Cross-functional collaboration with P&T to ensure day2day issues are addressed, weekly dev. sessions are attended & dev tickets are completed.
· Partner management and Trading Squads: Regular liaison with the Trading Squads to ensure partner/customer product needs are being serviced and anticipated
· Supply Operations and Product: Open line of communication regarding insurance CDQ work, insurance product innovation and reporting/analytics
· Car Supply: To work closely on the potential of engaging corporate suppliers on supplier insurance
· Customer Centre of Excellence: Working collaboratively on day to day issues and claims management/tracking
- P&T: close collaboration to ensure insurance is fully optimised, problem resolution & completion of dev tickets.
Knowledge and Experience:
Knowledge of the insurance and car rental industry is desirable
Experience working in a regulated industry and/or strong regulatory awareness
· Builds and maintains positive relationships within the team, cross-functionally and with external stakeholders
Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators
Excellent attention to detail
· Holds self-accountable for ensuring that results are achieved
Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills
· Actively listens for market opportunities and makes suggestions to action these
Ability to prioritise workloads according to business focus and opportunity
· Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity and reliability