Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Senior Commercial Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Directly Responsible to: Trading Analytics Manager
The purpose of your role:
The Senior Commercial Analyst will play a key role in unearthing insights and informing actions across their applicable trading squad. A Trading Squad is a cross-functional, co-located, self-organised team with a specific remit of partners for which they are responsible. The Senior Commercial Analyst will be required to support the Commercial Manager in making key business decisions for their squad as well as ensuring performance is understood, reported accurately, and contextualised for key stakeholders.
The role will require a proactive individual, with strong commercial acumen to identify and prioritise opportunities and drive profitable outcomes. The individual will be also tasked with ensuring learnings are captured and shared across the wider Commercial Analytics Team.
The Senior Commercial Analyst will be embedded within a squad and will also work closely across the wider Commercial Analytics Team. The ideal candidate will therefore be highly adaptable and a team player with the ability and desire to learn quickly new business models and geographical dynamics.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Analyse trading performance and communicate the drivers of trading outcomes to key stakeholders; adapt and tailor communication style and depth to ensure stakeholder can interpret key messages.
· Lead and co-manage analytical projects that are scalable and operational across the organisation.
· Conduct regular financial P&L performance “deep dives” on selected partner groups, delivering actionable insights for performance improvement.
· Develop scalable and automated reporting frameworks to enable channel and P&L owners to analyse trading performance and identify commercial trends.
· Ensure P&L performance trends are communicated, contextualised and opportunities for growth are identified (across pricing, digital merchandising, sale content, and digital marketing initiatives) and prioritised.
· Collaborate with the Trading Squad members to ensure opportunities for growth are identified, developed upon, and put into action across the business.
Knowledge and experience:
· At least 3 years + experience in similar/relevant role.
· Third-level degree in IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or related field.
· Experience working with large datasets, with strong data manipulation skills and strong practical experience using SQL.
· Curiosity and passion about data and data visualisation: experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau to create interactive dashboards for stakeholders.
· Proven track record in using data to identify commercial opportunities or product improvements and driving tangible business results off the back of the ensuing initiatives.
· Ability to communicate complex findings in a succinct and clear manner to a non-specialist audience. Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with external partners.
· Experience in a statistical programming languages like R or Python is a plus, but not a necessity.