Director of Technology Transformation
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Product & Technology
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Cartrawler is about to embark on a change management/investment program to address legacy Technology platform and process challenges which hamper efficiency. The Director of Technology Transformation role will be directly responsible for coordinating and driving forward that change management program. The program will consist of several different initiatives, including but not limited to new product delivery, product and platform upgrades, cloud migration(s), investment in tools, automation and in cultural, organizational and process changes. This role will be responsible for prioritization, building consensus, stakeholder management, governance and reporting, identification and resolution of key blockers, leadership and driving change. The role will have a small number of reports but will work closely with the Product & Technology management team and the Company leadership team to ensure that the change management program is adequately prioritized and resourced.
Chief Product and Technology Officer.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
• Manage the end-to-end change management programs on complex, business critical initiatives
• Develop and implement a structured methodology and approach to lead strategic change management activities
• Facilitate workshops with our people to ensure an understanding of the Cartrawler culture and become a role model for these values through your behaviors and actions.
• Responsible for all change management activities, including impact assessment, communications, training, culture change and business readiness
• Drive alignment by undertaking the design, development, delivery, and management of communications to keep relevant stakeholders informed on change processes
• Build consensus on way forward
• Ensure Program governance
• Define, track, and analyze Change and Communication metrics to ensure engagement and adoption are being measured
• Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional teams to understand and ensure successful adoption of the change initiatives i.e. ‘making change stick’
Knowledge and Experience:
• A Strategic Thinker & Leader with the ability to deliver complex change projects at pace
• Proven leadership capability to manage, coach, and motivate a diverse team.
• Proven experience in a senior change or transformation management role within a technology company.
• Experience designing and leading complex strategic programs with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in change management principles, methodologies, tools and best practices
• High integrity, and excellent relationship development, communication, and negotiation skills
• A good understanding of technology projects and the value of technology in supporting business requirements
• Ability to quickly grasp complex business problems and develop appropriate solutions
• Strong technology background
• Strong communicator and Leadership ability
• Exceptional Attention to Detail
• Self-Management-Be a strong role model by managing yourself, your time, and your meetings in a productive and useful manner
• Strong communicator – building trust by having regular quality 121’s, cascading relevant business updates and checking in with your people
• Provide quality feedback-provide helpful, constructive feedback to improve performance on an ongoing basis and as part of company performance management process
• Recognize individual and team achievements
• Empower, Trust and Verify-Be clear on expectations with your team, agree measurements of success and hold team members accountable
• Inspire-engage the hearts and minds of the team by role modelling our company values
• Provide clarity and alignment-sharing a clear vision of collective success and ensuring alignment to overall business strategy
• Hire and develop super talent
Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A high spec laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more