Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Partner Proposition Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Reporting to: Head of Partner Proposition
Work closely with the Head of Partner Proposition to deliver a strategy that improves how well our partners understand the differentiated value delivered by CarTrawler to them. Act as the day to day business owner of the plan to (a) improve how well CarTrawler understands partner’s needs, (b) measure partners perception on how well we meet their needs, and (c) deliver a programme of work to bring stronger marketing to our partners to improve that perception.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Be the business owner responsible for delivering the end-to-end partners proposition strategy:
o Each quarter identify 3-5 priority areas to drive improvements - and close gaps - in partner perception.
o Create overarching partner marketing plan, describing approach to deliver these improvements.
o Work with internal stakeholders – Operations (Pricing, Supply, Customer, Product etc.) and our Marketing team (product marketing, creative design) to create material and assets to support marketing plan.
o Ensure alignment with CarTrawler Proposition A-Z.
o Work with Partner relationship Managers to translate and adapt the marketing plan to the unique needs and gaps at their partners.
o Track the delivery of this marketing plan at each partner, actively identifying any feedback.
o At the end of each quarter, work with insights team to identify how well marketing approach improved perception.
· Partner Listening: Work with our internal insights managers to ensure we actively engage partners (through surveys and qualitative feedback) to generate insights spanning how well we meet their needs. Work with the Partnerships team and cross functionally to establish a partner NPS program, in which we can periodically measure partner satisfaction in a consistent way.
· Expectation Gap Assessment: Work closely with Partner Relationship Managers and SVP of Partner Success to undertake regular gap assessments, to leverage feedback to identify partner expectations and also where partners believe we’re not meeting their expectations. Work with business experts to triage expectation gaps, identify possible root cause and suggest actions to mitigate.
· Define and establishing a process which collates “positive anecdotes and data” from across the business and work closely with the teams focused on building relationships and driving CarTrawler perception at Partners (Partner Relationship managers, Leadership team and Extended leadership team) to “equip them to improve partner perception”.
· Design, collate and share segmented partner newsletters to cover product developments, market/trading insights, CarTrawler updates.
· Identify opportunities to implement technology in Partnerships to streamline processes – with a particular focus on how we manage out longtail partners.
· Trading:Provide commercial and strategic input to the Trading squads leads equipping them with information, context and partner updates that could maximise business performance.
· Go-Live Team and Sales to maximise smooth on-boarding and mitigate any potential risks/issues during handover of Partner accounts from Sales into Partner Relationship Management.
· Supply and Insurance ensure partner proposition aligns with Supply & Insurance Proposition and Strategy.
· Product and Technology:
Develop a strong understanding of CarTrawler Product and Technology offerings.
Collaborate to create a centralised & prioritised list of P&T requirements to delivery our partner proposition.
· Product Marketing:
Collaborate extensively with the Product Marketing team to create material and assets to support our partner proposition marketing plan and to align with CarTrawler A-Z Proposition.
Knowledge and Experience:
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar/relevant role.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
· Ability to project manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
· Business acumen to spot opportunities and speak knowledgeably about partner requirements.
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, unpredictable environment.
· Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators – possess great attention to detail and ability to prioritise workloads according to business focus and opportunity.