Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Insurance Account Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
CarTrawler offer a range of insurance products that are ancillary to car rental.
The Insurance Account Manager will act as the day-to-day owner of insurance relationships (internal and with insurers) to ensure the existing insurance product offering and structure is continually fit for purpose and maximises value for the Company. Along with the Company’s legal team, you will ensure we are compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements and aware of any impending changes that could impact our business. A self-starter, you will be involved in commercial negotiations, performance review, claims management and problem solving.
Reporting to: Head of Insurance Supply
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Account manage insurers to build effective, professional, and long-term relationships.
· Responsibility for continued optimisation of the insurance product offering and collaboration to identify creative, yet compliant solutions to improve performance.
· Close alignment with Legal & Compliance to ensure ongoing adherence to compliance protocols across insurance markets, as well as commercial negotiations.
· Work to improve Claims Management Information; as well as tightening claims handling procedures, identification of opportunities for savings in claim costs and delivery of an action plan to deliver claim cost efficiencies.
· Promote two-way information sharing with our stakeholders, particularly with regards to performance.
· Collaborate extensively cross-functionally to ensure the insurance voice is heard.
· Work on projects within the Supply team and in the broader CarTrawler business to develop and implement best practice.
· Opportunity to manage a team.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience.
· Knowledge of the insurance & car rental industry desirable.
· Experience working in regulated industry and/or strong regulatory awareness, a benefit.
· Professional, finance or accounting qualification a benefit, although not essential.
· Strong attention to detail & ability to understand financial and commercial indicators.
· Strong analytical skills – ability to ‘think outside the box’.
· Builds & maintains positive relationships within the team, cross-functionally and with external stakeholders.
· Holds self-accountable for ensuring results are achieved, while prioritising tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects & drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
· Ability to prioritise workloads according to business focus and opportunity.
· Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity and reliability.