Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Product & Technology
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
Responsible for the user experience of our products. Collaborating with product managers, engineers and other product designers on a day-to-day basis. Solving design problems and being involved at every stage of the product lifecycle; from concept through to delivery.
Reporting to: Senior Product Design Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Understanding the problem is just as important as solving it – comfortable running your own User Research or collaborating with others through a Research Plan
· Able to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail – You’re are comfortable creating wireframes, user flows, style guides, design documentation (including specifications for engineering handover), mock-ups that effectively communicate your UI and UX concepts and prototypes that allow users to test your concepts for validation and feedback.
· You love post-its and sharing ideas ! – You know how to work through a process in order to align on a idea
· You think about designing for scale - Where and when appropriate, contribute to our design system embracing an atomic design methogology.
· You’re a team player that knows that ideas can come from anywhere - Collaborate effectively with different stakeholder groups organising and leading design workshops to work through problems
· You’re a great communicator – You understand the how to sell an idea by telling a story and this is reflected in how you present your work
· Working with Product Managers to understand objectives, outcomes and requirements
· Working closely with product managers and designers to better understand our user needs through prototype testing, moderated research, surveys and user interviews
· Working with the Engineering function to understand the technical feasibility of solutions as well as brainstorming to solve complex problems
· Working closely with stakeholders from across the business to understand and solve design problems
Knowledge and Experience:
· Experience working in both B2C and B2B
· Multiple years experience conducting User Reseach (Quantitative and Qualitative)
· Experience facilitating your own workshops - You know how to work a room
· Passionate about design and an advocate of Design Thinking
· Experience working on digital projects for the web, tablet, mobile and Native applications
· Experience creating wireframes, personas, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, customer journey maps, site mapping, etc.
· You’re comfortable managing senior stakeholders
· You’re an effective communicator at all levels within the team (tech, design, research) as well as other business functions
· Experience leading the design process from concept to delivery
· Expert knowledge of industry standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), InVision, and other prototyping tools
· Ability to switch between analytical and creative thinking
· Detail-oriented – ability to capture all elements of requirements and scenarios and address edge cases
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
· Understanding of agile delivery and software delivery lifecycle methodologies
· Ability to rationalise design choices and showcase data informed decisions throughout your work
Nice to have:
· Experience running Design Sprints
· Experience in A/B and multi-variate testing
· Experience in the travel industry