Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Supply Procurement Strategy Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
The Supply Procurement Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing, communicating and implementing a procurement strategy for the Supply & Insurance function and will support Supply Account Managers to negotiate commercials that are in line with this strategy. They will also ensure the supply function has a strong, consistent and well-communicated contractual framework in place, as well as coordinating and communicating key commercial contract issues across with company.
They will be required to frequently liaise both cross-functionally as well as with external parties and will be responsible for communication of the procurement strategy to senior stakeholders (C-Level and Board).
Reporting to: Head of Insurance & Supply Procurement Strategy
Main accountabilities and key tasks
· Lead the development, communication and implementation of a holistic procurement strategy for the Supply & Insurance function.
· Provide our Supply and Insurance teams with a set of methods and best practices in line with the procurement strategy.
· Support Supply Account Managers to negotiate commercials that are in line with this strategy.
· Ensure key stakeholders are consulted and informed as necessary with regard to our procurement strategy.
· As procurement recommendations arise from consultant led strategic projects, coordinate implementation thereof and track progress against agreed benchmarks.
· Preparation of briefing notes for senior management / Board Presentations on key procurement and material contractual matters.
· Communicate project or contract updates to wider business as necessary in an easily understood manner.
· Review key supply contract topics and coordinate discussion cross-functionally, with escalation to senior management as necessary.
· Provide support to COO, Director and Heads of in the Supply department in terms of contractual negotiation and strategic projects.
· Track and monitor insurance contracts, car supply contracts & rebate contracts – follow up on key contract dates, monitor renegotiation timelines, cross-check contracts to ensure consistency.
· Create a contracts approval framework which ensures all relevant sign offs are obtained for new contracts / renewals.
· Work cross-functionally to design a process which periodically monitors compliance with supply contracts in our systems.
· C Level and Board engagement regarding strategic projects and key contractual matters
· Regular interaction with Supply & Insurance Team
· Management of external parties / consultants
· Work closely with the Legal team on all contractual matters
· Liaise with Customer/Go-Live/Product/Trading/Commercial/Finance teams regarding supply procurement matters
Knowledge and experience
· Experience of 5 years in Consulting/Accounting/Legal/Procurement role
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
· Ability to understand financial and commercial indicators – possess great attention to detail and ability to prioritise workloads according to business focus and opportunity
· Excellent communicator – ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner
· Strong presentation skills & experience in presenting to senior stakeholders
· Commercial awareness – familiarity with key contract terms and commercial structures
· Experience designing and leading complex strategic programs with both internal and external stakeholders
· High integrity, excellent relationship development and negotiation skills
· Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience in contract management and implementing controls and systems in relation to same