Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Medical, Dental & Vision insurance· Life Cover· 401k matching contribution of up to 4%· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Senior Manager of Loyalty
Location: New York, United States
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
Reporting to: Head of Digital & Merchandising based in Dublin, Ireland. Key Operational contact, Senior Vice President based in New York.
This role is based out of CarTrawler’s New York office with regular travel required within North America and Europe.
· Build on our existing capibilities to create a holistic loyalty and membership offering to bring to CarTrawler’s partners and suppliers.
· Influence our partner proposition to support sales and partner relationship strategy by defining the commercial performance and product roadmap for loyalty.
· Lead meeting CarTrawler’s partners’ and suppliers’ loyalty needs in North America and also globally.
With direct line management based In Dublin, you will work with departments across the business to deliver against operational and financial needs.
Main Accountabilities and Key Tasks
· Own the creation and delivery of a loyalty strategy for CarTrawler focusing on leveraging the capabilities of our partners’ and suppliers’ loyalty programs to increase car rental customer benefits and foster long-term brand engagement.
· Shape the loyalty product roadmap by conducting research and analysing what impact product investments will have on P&L.
· Work closely with digital marketing teams to drive awareness and engagement amongst our partners’ users/ members.
· Senior Vice President, North America – As a New York based employee, you will report to the Senior Vice President in order to align on US Operations. You will work closely to get to know CarTrawler’s offering and partner and supplier relationships.
· Heads of Partner Relationship and Trading Performance – you will work closely with Heads of Partner Relationship and Trading Performance Department based In Dublin, Ireland to understand Trading Squads and partner needs, solicit input into commercial strategy by understanding the pricing capabilities across our partner base, agree KPIs and plan loyalty related digital marketing campaigns.
· Product Director – You will align on resourcing and areas of opportunity to influence product strategy and roadmap.
Knowledge and Skills
· 5+ years of experience in marketing, in points-based redemption programs with airlines, hotels, credit cards, loyalty management companies or other travel industry-related businesses.
· Experience with lifecycle management or customer strategy and loyalty for Airlines or within the travel industry.
· Strong business acumen with the ability to extrapolate and leverage key learnings from datasets (through partnership with data analysts) to develop strategy, bring marketing activations to life, and drive business results.
· Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships to work cross-functionally.
· Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
Good to have
· If you have knowledge or experience working in the car rental industry.
· If you have experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, specifically email marketing.