Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A high spec laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Product & Technology
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Responsible for the user experience of our products. Collaborating with product managers, engineers and other product designers on a day-to-day basis. Solving design problems and being involved at every stage of the product lifecycle; from concept through to delivery.
Reporting to: Senior Product Design Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
• Understanding the problem is just as important as solving it – comfortable running your own user research or collaborating with others through a research plan
• Able to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail – You’re are comfortable creating wireframes, user flows, style guides, design documentation (including specifications for engineering handover), mock-ups that effectively communicate your UI and UX concepts and prototypes that allow users to test your concepts for validation and feedback.
• You love post-its and sharing ideas ! – You know how to work through a process in order to align on a idea
• You think about designing for scale - Where and when appropriate, contribute to our design system embracing an atomic design methodology.
• You’re a team player that knows that ideas can come from anywhere - Collaborate effectively with different stakeholder groups organising and leading design workshops to work through problems
• You’re a great communicator – You understand the how to sell an idea by telling a story and this is reflected in how you present your work
• Working with product managers to understand objectives, outcomes and requirements
• Working closely with product managers and designers to better understand our user needs through prototype testing, moderated research, surveys and user interviews
• Working with the engineering function to understand the technical feasibility of solutions as well as brainstorming to solve complex problems
• Working closely with stakeholders from across the business to understand and solve design problems
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of 12 months product design experience working in either b2b or b2c space
• A keen eye for detail
• Fundamental knowledge of user research
• Experience facilitating your own workshops - You know how to work a room
• Passionate about design and an advocate of Design Thinking
• Experience working on digital projects for the web, tablet, mobile and Native applications
• Experience creating wireframes, personas, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, customer journey maps, etc.
• You’re an effective communicator at all levels within the team (tech, design, research) as well as other business functions
• Experience working within every part of the design process from concept through to delivery
• Knowledge of industry standard tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), InVision, and other prototyping tools
• Ability to switch between analytical and creative thinking
• Detail-oriented – ability to capture all elements of requirements and scenarios and address edge cases
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
• Ability to rationalise design choices and showcase data informed decisions throughout your work
Nice to have:
• Experience with Design Sprints
• Experience in A/B and multi-variate testing
• Experience in the travel industry
CarTrawler is an Equal Opportunities Employer