Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
Reporting to: Head of Digital & Merchandising
The Digital Designer within the Operations function is responsible for gathering market and customer intelligence through research and creating assets to support digital marketing activities (CRM, PPC and Affiliates).
Main Accountabilities and Key Tasks
· Work closely with the CRM and Paid Search & Affiliates teams to deliver digital marketing campaigns by providing high quality, branded assets for partner emails and landing pages.
· Own the maintenance of our scalable branded asset library for email and landing pages.
· Maintain a suite of portfolio design elements to quickly and easily deliver against team creative needs for partners. For example providing quick turnaround mock-ups for partner pitch decks.
· Understand the importance of brad identity as part of our product offering to partners branding and document any partner requirements to support our top revenue driving partners.
· Continually stay up to date with the performance of CRM and partner placements, the latest changes in competitors’ products and travel industry trends.
· CRM team – Work closely with the Email Implementation Specialist and CRM & Campaign Executives to scope requirements, create briefs and deliver to timelines.
· Paid Search & Affiliates Team – Collaborate with colleagues in order to generate revenue from paid advertising campaigns and commercial partnerships.
· Trading Squads - The digital designer will also work with our Trading and Partner Relationship teams to support partner pitches and partner placements.
Knowledge and Skills
· Required software and service: Knowledge of Adobe suite, Sketch and Abstract.
· Ability to present ideas and market research findings using PowerPoint or another visual tool.
· Excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels within the team (tech, design, research) and the various business functions.
· Excited about learning new skills and how to use technology.
· Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload.
· Knowledge of how digital marketing creates revenue for business.
Nice to have
· Basic HTML5 experience to be able to pull assets or partner styles from a page in case brand guidelines aren’t provided.
· Experience using a CMS such as WordPress.
· Experience designing for Sales Force Marketing Cloud templates; ability to code emails a plus.
· Video production experience a plus, but not required.