Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Digital and Merchandising Writer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Reporting to: Head of Digital and Merchandising
The Digital and Merchandising Writer is responsible for fostering a user-centred approach to creating high performing copy for digital marketing and product needs. This role sits within the Digital and Merchandising team and will work closely with other departments to validate opportunities and create high performing content to meet our commercial goals.
Main Accountabilities and Key Tasks
· Foster a user-centred approach to creating high performing copy to support digital marketing campaigns and product optimisations.
· May conduct or consider market analysis, customer feedback, site and marketing metrics, and usability findings to inform the approach.
· Will collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and design mock-ups throughout the design process.
· Can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, working to clear plans, deliverables, and timelines.
· Will maintain organised repositories of all copy enabling campaigns and product optimisations, working closely with Translation and Localisation Content Manger.
· Will support Digital Marketing teams (CRM, PPC, Affiliates) by optimising existing copy based on performance metrics, making sure to consider best outcomes across all languages and localisations based on extensive user testing and analytical data.
· Will ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines (in all markets we play in).
· Merchandising Product Designer – Work together on strategic projects for Operations in order to create a data centric approach to content creation with commercial performance in mind.
· CRM Team and Translation Content Management – Work closely with the Email Implementation Specialist and CRM & Campaign Executives to scope requirements, create briefs and deliver to timelines.
· Paid Search & Affiliates Team – Collaborate with colleagues in order to generate revenue from paid advertising campaigns and commercial partnerships.
· Compliance and Supply & Insurance – Discover opportunities to increase product performance and ensure compliance with partners and regulatory bodies.
Knowledge and Skills
· 2+ years’ experience in a B2C copywriting role, with a passion for creating compelling user experiences.
· Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· The ability to create copy in a variety of different formats, from microcopy to long-form.
· You have an understanding of product design and how that relates to business strategy.
· Awareness of how translation and localisation needs impact product design.
· You are able to communicate at all levels within the team (tech, design, research) and the various business functions.
· Strong interest in content marketing and the world of technology.
· The ability to work independently and prioritise your own workload.
Nice to Have
· Having travel industry copywriting experience is a huge plus.
· Working for a technology or e-commerce company would be an advantage.
· Having used software such as Adobe suite, Sketch and Abstract would help excel in this role.
· Experience using and hosting workshops remotely using Mural or other interactive tools.
· Experience conducting or analysing user testing in order to plan approach to content creation.
· Experience using a CMS such as WordPress.