Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 X inches monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Product Marketing Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for effectively aligning CarTrawler’s product strategy internally and communicating externally. This will combine in-market experience with the business development team and competitor analysis to highlight essential requirements for new partner acquisition while also working across the business to ensure that our product strategy and proposition is clearly aligned, communicated and understood by every function within the business.
You will be involved in defining the strategy for the products that we sell to each segment (Airlines, OTAs, Aggregators etc) and work closely with the Product & Technology and Operations functions feeding back core requirements to win new business at a segment level. A clear understanding on all new product developments, specifications and features both in development, and on the roadmap across Car Hire & Mobility across all channels is essential. You will work closely with the Strategic Business Development team on key pitches to large, strategically important prospects.
You will manage a Digital Designer and Product Marketing Executive to develop outstanding internal and external communications, content and sales enablement collateral. You will liaise regularly with the Product and Technology team and ensure that key stakeholders are aligned in relation to the way our products are being communicated and that the Business Development teams are delivering this in a consistent and compelling manner.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing / Interim Head of Marketing
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Understanding and communicating CarTrawler’s full product suite for both car rental and mobility.
Accountable for management of team and providing leadership and regular feedback, continuously looking for ways to improve product marketing at CarTrawler.
· Understand the latest product developments, specifications and features both in development, and on the roadmap across Car Hire, Mobility and all channels.
· Lead a cross-functional action group to define and document changes to the proposition/s available to key partner segments. Maintain version and quality control of documentation.
· Curate and produce collateral to support strategic activities including RFP and strategic tender responses, key partner discussions, board updates, etc.
· Build and maintain a ready-to-use repository of responses, information, case studies, and collateral.
· Carry out market and competitor analysis to understand the competitor product landscape from a partner acquisition perspective, identifying gaps and opportunities for CarTrawler.
Conduct win/loss analysis and deep dives to acquire actionable insights to share with key stakeholders to influence change and improvements where possible.
· Train Business Development and other relevant teams on how to best communicate our products.
· Any other duties as and when required by the Director of Marketing / Interim Head of Marketing that are reasonably within the capabilities of the person and are aimed at achieving the company’s objectives and goals.
· Commercial and Product to “package” Car hire and Mobility propositions and product roadmaps into “ready for market” pitch materials.
· Marketing to develop and deliver product campaigns to increase product adoption amongst our partner base.
· Business Development and Product to facilitate successful transfer of knowledge between both teams.
· Mobility to support the development of materials where helpful.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Strong presenting and presentation curation / creation skills are essential.
· 5+ years experience in a similar role
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Extremely well organized with good attention to detail.
· Previous experience with senior stakeholder management.
· Team management experience essential.
· Enjoys research, is self-driven and results orientated.
· Previous experience in the Travel industry is a plus.
Hybrid Working Model
At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you.
At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including:
A Windows laptop, 2 X inches monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera
An comfortable ergonomically sound Office chair and Irish made wooden desk