Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 X inches monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
We respect people’s time. We screen based on your CV/resume. There is an assessment of your analytics ability. Selected candidates will do no more than three 30 minute interviews and one 1 hour interview with members of our IDS and People teams over two weeks maximum.
You should see this as a two-way interview, where you are also interviewing your future colleagues to ensure the role and the culture are a good fit.
· Insights and Data Science at CarTrawler is 15 very diverse people. We primarily use SQL, Python and Tableau platforms. But these are relatively easy to learn so if you have mastered data insights on any platform (SAS, Spark, BigQuery, R, Qlik/Looker, etc.) and have a desire to change the world with data, keep reading – we’re interested.
· In this role you would perform complex analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality and to turn the findings of that analysis into actionable insights.
· Specifically, we derive insights from very large datasets from our Snowflake data warehouse. This could be multivariate A/B testing data, search queries, bookings, customer satisfaction or tagging and SnowPlow user interaction data. We deliver these insights as models for use directly on our booking engines, directly to colleagues when working on project teams and as Tableau dashboards which refresh daily so colleagues, partners, suppliers and senior management can always self-serve the information they need.
· There are opportunities to grow and shape your role at CarTrawler over time. This includes opportunities to propose new projects and learn new skills if necessary to deliver our committed insights.
Reporting to: Insights Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Identify and analyse relevant data to drive business goals and validate designs; turn data into actionable insights
· Analyse performance and different behaviours in an A/B test environment
· Build and maintain different reporting tools, such as dashboards, to share user behaviour information with stakeholders
· Develop, disseminate and maintain a reporting framework for a newly introduced tagging solution.
· Design and develop a tool to monitor tag status over time regarding the reliability of tags firing, implementation of new tags and library of current tags available.
· Assist senior stakeholders in the business with ad-hoc analysis and insights when required
· We are proud of our ability to team up with others around the company to solve big problems with insights from data. Cross functional collaboration is required.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Strong business acumen with ability to easily translate a business problem into an analytics problem.
· Highly analytical with excellent problem solving abilities.
· Strong data visualization skills with ability to present data in a logical & meaningful way.
· Excellent communication skills with ability to interpret complex or technical concepts to a wide range of audiences.
· Self-starter with the ability to learn autodidactically.
· Comfortable manipulating and analysing complex, high volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
· As a guideline, we would expect a minimum of two years working with data and doing useful work with it, either in industry or in postgraduate work.
· Knowledge of A/B testing methodologies, and an interest in analysing data from user interaction suites such as SnowPlow, Adobe, Google Tag Manager, etc. is desirable.
Hybrid Working Model
At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you.
At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including:
A Windows laptop, 2 X inches monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera
An comfortable ergonomically sound Office chair and Irish made wooden desk