Senior Treasury Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Finance & Legal
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the travel industry,
Our B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. If you’ve ever booked a flight online and saw the option to book a car rental, then that was probably us.
CarTrawler partners with many of the world’s biggest airlines including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and travel brands such as eDreams Odigeo, Hotels.com, Uber and Hopper.
We’re an Irish company but the global leader in our space. We are a purpose driven organisation and offer our people the chance to solve interesting problems, be a part of key decisions and truly accelerate their careers.
We have recently secured investment from global private equity firm, Towerbrook Capital Partners, and are embarking on an ambitious and exciting journey to achieve the next level of growth and scale.
Hybrid Working Model
At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you.
At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role.
Role Purpose This role works within our Treasury team specifically day to day Treasury transactions and Bank reporting & administration.
Reporting to: Head of Treasury
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Day to day responsibility for Treasury transactions including creating payments, FX deals, funding and investments
· Ownership of the Weekly Hedging Process
· Prepare the daily liquidity report, forecasting and reconciliation, ensuring adequate liquidity is available daily to meet the business needs
· Day-to day responsibility within the team for banking processes including:
o recognition of daily receipts & payments across multiple entities, platforms and currencies
o investigate all unknown transactions and follow up with banking partners to resolve all queries
o setting up new users on banking platforms and maintaining mandates
o Review bank fees
· Generate and distribute various Treasury reports on a Daily/Weekly/ Ad Hoc basis
· Be the Treasury lead/support on company projects through collaboration across a variety of functions including Finance, IT, Supply etc..
· Providing training and support as needed to the wider Finance team
· Resolving audit requests in a timely and accurate manner
· Manage queries from all stakeholders on a timely basis ensuring best-in-class service is provided at all times
· Finance Operations, Customer Transaction Team
Knowledge and Experience:
· Excellent computer knowledge; strong excel skills are essential including experience working with large volumes of data
· Previous experience in Corporate Treasury, Corporate Finance or a Financial Institution.
· Experience in managing relationships internally or externally, particularly dealing with Financial Institutions would be an advantage
· Conscientiousness regarding their work and a willingness to take full ownership of their areas of work
· Strong problem solving skills combined with strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
· Excellent team player
· Ability to work well under pressure whilst also demonstrating a keen eye for detail
· The ability to step back from the detail and look at the bigger picture, and also to challenge existing practices
· Self-motivation and self-drive
· Ability to manage their own time within a fast paced changing environment
· Good relationship building skills
· Experience mentoring, coaching or leading others is a plus
· Excellent communication (both written and oral)
· Part/Fully qualified ACCA or ACT is desirable