Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Senior Treasury Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Finance & Legal
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
Role Purpose This role works within our Treasury team specifically day to day Treasury transactions and Bank reporting & administration.
Reporting to: Head of Treasury
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Day to day responsibility for Treasury transactions including creating payments, FX deals, funding and investments
· Ownership of the Weekly Hedging Process
· Prepare the daily liquidity report, forecasting and reconciliation, ensuring adequate liquidity is available daily to meet the business needs
· Day-to day responsibility within the team for banking processes including:
o recognition of daily receipts & payments across multiple entities, platforms and currencies
o investigate all unknown transactions and follow up with banking partners to resolve all queries
o setting up new users on banking platforms and maintaining mandates
o Review bank fees
· Generate and distribute various Treasury reports on a Daily/Weekly/ Ad Hoc basis
· Be the Treasury lead/support on company projects through collaboration across a variety of functions including Finance, IT, Supply etc..
· Providing training and support as needed to the wider Finance team
· Resolving audit requests in a timely and accurate manner
· Manage queries from all stakeholders on a timely basis ensuring best-in-class service is provided at all times
· Finance Operations, Customer Transaction Team
Knowledge and Experience:
· Excellent computer knowledge; strong excel skills are essential including experience working with large volumes of data
· Previous experience in Corporate Treasury, Corporate Finance or a Financial Institution.
· Experience in managing relationships internally or externally, particularly dealing with Financial Institutions would be an advantage
· Conscientiousness regarding their work and a willingness to take full ownership of their areas of work
· Strong problem solving skills combined with strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
· Excellent team player
· Ability to work well under pressure whilst also demonstrating a keen eye for detail
· The ability to step back from the detail and look at the bigger picture, and also to challenge existing practices
· Self-motivation and self-drive
· Ability to manage their own time within a fast paced changing environment
· Good relationship building skills
· Experience mentoring, coaching or leading others is a plus
· Excellent communication (both written and oral)
· Part/Fully qualified ACCA or ACT is desirable