Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Department: Finance & Legal
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Directly Responsible to: Senior Legal Counsel
The purpose of your role: To support the legal team by completing general administrative tasks, assisting with basic contract drafting, reviewing and management, and carrying out research on a variety of topics. The role will also manage and administer the various legal software systems used by the team and wider business.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Completing initial contract drafts for basic commercial contracts largely with a technology focus (e.g. confidentiality agreements, agency agreements, distribution agreements and software license agreements).
· Assisting the legal team with any company secretarial requirements and administration.
· Completing legal research projects relevant to the business.
· Acting as business partner for the Customer Centre of Excellence which means being their chief liaison for any legal or regulatory matters, driving the interests of the teams within the legal function, responsibility for the execution of any training needs or research requirements for the team and responsibility for prioritising the team’s contracts/ requests.
· Reviewing consistency of execution versions of contracts.
· Responsible for the administration and management of the team’s e-signature solution.
· Supervision and management of legal files and other legal documentation.
· Designated as the team specialist in the legal IT systems and customer claims and in this role will serve as the first point of contact for queries in these areas.
· Supporting the legal team in a variety of other projects as required.
Knowledge and experience:
· Third level degree with legal element.
· Previous office experience is an advantage.
· Ideal for candidate looking for legal experience.
· Commercial awareness.
· Intelligent and enthusiastic person with excellent interpersonal skills essential.
· A clear analytical style and strong attention to detail.
· Proactive approach with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Flexible, self-motivated, ability to anticipate needs and strong organisational skills with the ability to be able to prioritise own workload.
· Strong computer skills.