Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 X inches monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Senior Commercial Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
The purpose of your role:
The Senior Commercial Analyst will play a key role in unearthing insights and informing actions across their applicable trading squad. The individual will be required to ensure performance is understood, reported accurately, and contextualised for key stakeholders.
The role will require a proactive individual, with strong commercial acumen to identify and prioritise opportunities and drive profitable outcomes. The individual will be also tasked with ensuring learnings are captured and shared across the wider Commercial Analyst team.
The Senior Commercial Analysts will be embedded within a squads, and the ideal candidate therefore be highly adaptable, with the ability and desire to learn quickly new business models and geographical dynamics.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Develop a scalable, automated reporting framework to enable channel and P&L owners to analyse business performance and identify commercial trends.
• Ensure P&L performance trends are communicated and contextualised and opportunities for growth are identified (across pricing, merchandising, sort order, and digital marketing initiatives) and prioritised.
• Communicate trading outcomes, and the drivers of trading outcomes to key stakeholders; adapt and tailor communication style and depth to ensure stakeholder can interpret key messages
• Conduct regular P&L performance “deep dives” on selected partner groups, delivering actionable insights for performance improvement, ensuring learnings are shared across the Commercial Analyst team.
• Work with the P&L and Data Science to ensure test initiatives are implemented according to best practice, enabling actionable insights and interpreted correctly.
Knowledge and experience:
· At least 3 years + experience in similar/relevant role.
· Third-level degree in IT/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or related field.
· Experience working with large datasets, with strong data manipulation skills and strong practical experience using SQL.
· Curiosity and passion about data and data visualisation: experience using data visualisation tools such as Tableau Server.
· Proven track record in using data to identify commercial opportunities or product improvements and driving tangible business results off the back of the ensuing initiatives.
· Ability to communicate complex findings in a succinct and clear manner to a non-specialist audience. Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with external partners.
· Experience in a statistical programming languages like R or Python is a plus, but not a necessity.