Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Senior Team Manager - Supply Account Management
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Reporting to: Head of Car Supply
Purpose of Role:
· Responsible for making sure we have optimal relationships with our key corporate and independent suppliers.
· Work closely with the Head of Car Supply and Director of Supply & Insurance to develop and implement the car hire strategy as it applies to our suppliers while managing a team of Supply Managers to deliver upon agreed strategies and ensure improvement of processes with suppliers and internal teams.
· Proactively input into cross functional projects and support your team members with regular feedback and development plans.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Support in the development and implementation of the car hire and insurance strategy.
· Work to align that strategy as closely as possible to that of our key suppliers.
· Collaborate with Senior Supply Managers and Head of Supply to develop and implement team management and development plans.
· Responsible for the management of a corporate car supply account - having overall responsibility for all aspects of the brand including financing, reservations, rebates, growth and customer service.
· Manage a team of Supply Managers to deliver on the car hire strategy, build and maximise long-term relationships and ensure rate and content parity.
· Collaborate with the Head of Car Supply and other Senior Supply Team Managers to develop a proposition for our Suppliers and ensure it is well understood by staff and suppliers.
· Work closely with the Head of Car Supply to develop and implement a supplier commercial strategy.
· Manage team members to negotiate optimal rebate structures and commercials.
· Work with our suppliers in an effective and consistent manner with two-way exchange of insight that can enhance ours and their businesses.
· Manage the delivery of commercial negotiations of contracts, rates, incentives, promotional content, rebates and terms/conditions in a timely fashion ensuring the commercial incentives we have are at a minimum aligned with those of our peers.
· Lead, support and provide input on projects within the supply team and in the broader CarTrawler business to develop and implement best practice.
· Develop, run and deliver results from a high performing team who will be responsible for the day to day account management of the supplier
· Take action so that team members at all levels are developed through on the job coaching, training and development as well as through more formal means
· Regularly liaise with Senior Supply Team Managers and other car supply managers to share learnings and ensure that there is no cross-over or duplication in responsibilities and tasks.
· Trading Team:
o Regular liaison with Trading Operations and Trading Squads to provide input to and receive feedback on both Trading and Supplier Commercials strategies
· Head of Car Supply:
o Provide support to and collaborate with all members of the Supply team ensuring there is a cohesive approach to the market.
· Partner Relationship Management:
o Support partner managers in exploring mutual opportunities/synergies between partners/suppliers.
· Supply Operations and Product:
o Open line of communication regarding supplier CDQ work, supplier product innovation and supplier reporting/analytics
· Insurance Supply:
o To work closely on the potential of engaging corporate suppliers on supplier insurance
o Input and support the finance team in order to improve supplier billing process and ensure timely reconciliation of accounts
o Collaborate with managers in the CCE to improve and implement processes to improve customer service and reduce costs.
Knowledge and Experience:
· 5 years’ experience in a similar account management and/or people management role
· Knowledge of the travel/car rental sector and product range is preferred
· An excellent self-starter – ability to work off own initiative and drive projects at a fast pace
· Strong relationship building skills – ability to leverage relationships to maximise commercial structures
· Strong negotiation skills – ability to ‘think outside the box’ and suggest innovative solutions to complex problems or contractual issues
· Strategic vision – ability to create and implement long term strategies
· Acute awareness of the importance of the corporate brand - representing and positioning CarTrawler professionally in all internal and external interactions with suppliers
· Ability to prioritise tasks based on relative importance and urgency
· Team worker – ability to collaborate with various teams across the organisation
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills
· Experience in data analysis.