Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Talent Acquisition Tech Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler is the leading B2B provider of car rental and mobility solutions to the global travel industry. We bring opportunities to life through an online marketplace connecting our partners, customers and mobility suppliers.
CarTrawler’s end-to-end technology platform expands our airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities. We provide unrivalled breadth and depth of content worldwide, including car rental, private airport transfer and ride-hailing services.
CarTrawler creates innovative, data-led solutions for some of the largest travel brands in the world, including American Express, Alaska Airlines, easyJet, eDreamsODIGEO, Hotels.com, KLM, TravelStart and Emirates. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build their brands, not our own.
CarTrawler was established in 2004, our headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with an office in New York. For more information visit www.cartrawler.com.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Be the brand ambassador for CarTrawler; champion the candidate throughout the interview process ensuring a superb experience
· Recruit exceptional technical talent to join the CarTrawler Product and Technology team
· Conduct pre-screen interview calls with candidates that apply for roles in Cartrawler
· Manage and own the ATS workflow from role opening to offer acceptance
· Partner with internal and external stakeholders to create a positive candidate experience
· Partner with hiring managers to agree interview processes and recruitment SLA’s by role
· Manage candidates through the interview process to contract signing
· Coordinate interviews for open roles across the business
Knowledge and Experience:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast paced, 360 technical recruitment role
· Experience partnering with hiring managers and managing the end to end recruitment cycle
· Experience sourcing difficult to fill positions through various channels (LinkedIn, Github or similar)
· Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
· Experience working with a modern ATS (Lever is beneficial)
· Ability to work in a high paced environment
· Customer-centric and conscientious-for candidates as well as internal stakeholders
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Flexible in taking on new assignments and ability to work autonomously