Hybrid Working Model At CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: · A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera· A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style desk Our Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members· Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity, parents and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support· Mental Health@CarTrawler programme· Internal referral programme· Bike to Work· Travel Tax Saver The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· “Friday Unplugged” – Last Friday of every month we have a half day mental health break day.· We have a dedicated Talent Management and Development Framework “Thrive” which supports your professional and personal development, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learningo Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmeso To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops· We have several employee cohorts across the business that you can become a part of or you will benefit from as they all play a key role in the super culture we have within CarTrawler;o Sports and Social clubo CSR Committeeo Thriverso Mental Health First Aiderso Engagement Champion Network· Weekly Yoga classes and Meditation· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer & Christmas Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
The purpose of your role:
The purpose of this role is to own and drive all technical integration discussions with potential new clients in order to maximise revenue opportunities. In this business critical, customer facing role you will work closely with our Business Development and Technology/Product Teams. You will be expected to translate technical concepts into operational realties through tangible delivery. A passion for travel, a passion for technology and technology expertise combined with excellent communication skills and business acumen are critical to the role’s success.
Sales Engineering Manager
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Playing a key role in the sales process by leading technical discussions with prospects and positioning the CarTrawler platform as the market leader.
· Provide inputs to sales proposals, RFP submissions and Agreement SLA’s as required
· Demonstrate product integrations to potential partners
· Support technical integration discussions with key prospects in person and virtually (this role will involve travel).
· Work with team members to define the product and design various uses, advise how the product should be or will be used with specific expectations and business models of partners
· Analyse and troubleshoot highly complex technical integration problems and propose effective solutions.
· Provide functional/technical assistance/guidance where required
Communicate complex technical details to technical and non-technical customers
Product & Technology Team
Product Marketing Team
Contacts within client companies
Knowledge and Experience:
You will need the following;
· A strong technical background
· Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with individuals and groups. Ensures there is an effective flow of information in terms of awareness and understanding. Is flexible and able to use varying styles and methods of communication.
· Ability to analyse situations, diagnose problems, identify the key issues, establish and evaluate alternative courses of action and produce a logical, practical and acceptable solutions for all stakeholders.
· Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external.
· The resilience and flexibility to be able to balance priorities and accommodate fast shifts in scenarios and timelines inherent to a dynamic online business.
· Experience integrating RESTful APIs
· Experience with frameworks such as Angular or React
Experience building mobile applications