Hybrid Working ModelAt CarTrawler we are committed to creating an environment that enables our people to do their best work in the location which suits them best. Whether you enjoy the social aspect of working in the office, prefer to avoid the commute and work from home, or would like the best of both worlds, our Hybrid Working Model is designed to create the best possible working experience for you. At Cartrawler we have has the best technology to enable a truly world class remote working experience that drives collaboration and allows you to thrive in your role. We will also provide you with a “work from home kit” to help get that home office set up, including: A Windows laptop, 2 monitors, docking station, mouse, keyboard & camera A comfortable ergonomic office chair and scandi-style deskOur Benefits:· Flexible Working arrangements. We have a host of flexible options available· Premium VHI health insurance is provided for all team members · Up to 4% matched employer pension contribution to help you save for your future· Family life often takes over, as it should! For these instances we offer all eligible team members paid maternity, adoptive, paternity ,parents leave and marriage leave· Life assurance & Income protection· Financial planning support The Cool Stuff:· Annual performance related bonus· 25 days annual leave· Subsidised restaurant – with free breakfast· We have a dedicated Talent Management team to support individual and team development needs, including unlimited premium access to;o LinkedIn Learning o Technical trainings via Udemyo We also sponsor further education by providing financial support and study leave for specific programmes · To support your personal growth, we offer a series of benefits including access to coaching, online resilience workshops and team workshops · We are a company that likes to give back. you will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our company-wide CSR initiatives · An outstanding, dedicated sports and social club· Free on site Yoga, Pilates, Massages, Bootcamp· Family & Friends Days, annual Summer Party, Kids’ Christmas party and many more· Regular discount offers including- Base Pizza, SabaToGo, Medipharm Windy Arbour, Giraffe Childcare, ID90 Travel
Marketing Technology Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
What are we looking for?
CarTrawler brings opportunities to life through a global online marketplace connecting Partners, Customers and Suppliers.
Our market leading B2B mobility platform expands airline and travel partners’ offering to their customers, while deepening those relationships and creating substantial ancillary revenue opportunities.
CarTrawler works in partnership with many of the world’s biggest travel brands, providing mobility services for over a quarter of the top 100 airlines globally, including easyJet, Alaska Airlines, Jetstar, SWISS, KLM and Emirates and OTA’s such as eDreams, Hotels.com and Hopper. As a B2B company we focus solely on helping our airline and travel partners build brands, not our own.
For our people, they get to work in an indigenous Irish tech company, in healthy, high performing teams, solving interesting problems. Based in Dublin, all decisions are made here - in Ireland.
Reporting to: Head of CRM & Martech
· Responsible for the ongoing technical delivery of all marketing technology platforms across the trading function.
· Coordinating with trading squads, campaign managers and CRM teams to gather partner requirements, develop scalable technical solutions and coordinate seamless delivery.
· Enables the marketing execution teams to deliver leading multi-channel landing page, Content, CRM, and targeted campaign strategy.
· A key function of the marketing technology platforms is to reduce operating costs, drive continuous improvement, and deliver automated marketing activity at scale across multiple languages and partners.
Main accountabilities and key tasks:
· Act as product owner and solution architect across marketing platforms, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CMS, and tagging solutions.
· Monitor and maintain data quality and governance within all marketing databases.
· Act as the bridge between multiple stakeholders and assume the role of Subject Matter Expert in your domain.
· Work on the delivery of key strategic technical projects and integrations. Tracking project deliverables and efficiently communicate on progress to key stakeholders.
· Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analysing data from marketing systems.
· Create the necessary technical tickets for the implementation of backend data integrations across platforms.
· Responsible for capturing and articulating Marketing Platform requirements and setting out the delivery roadmap.
· Responsible for working with Product & Technology, and 3rd party implementation teams team to ensure that solution design, and implementation delivers against requirements.
· Champion technology to commercial teams to understand and buy-in to automated, scalable and efficient ways of delivering positive commercial outcomes.
· Accountable for sign-off and acceptance of marketing platform solutions into production.
· Trading Squads
· P&T Team
Knowledge and Experience:
· At least 5 years’ experience in similar/relevant role.
· Excellent project management and stakeholder management.
· Experience influencing teams and outcomes.
· Knowledge of SQL/MySQL
· Working closely with front and backend developers and technology teams.
· Highly detail-orientated with excellent presenting skills.
· Experience with Salesforce or CRM platforms.
· CMS platform integration experience.
· Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of working with and articulating technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders.